Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pickles and Ice Cream

Thursday night, I hosted a little game night for Carmen.  At least, she thought it was just a game night!  She insisted that we bring no baby gifts so we decided to pamper her instead.  She got some great gifts...gift certificates for a massage and pedicure, lotions, bath salts, magazines, candles, and soft slippers. 


She is having a boy--after having three girls! I didn't want to use pink in the color scheme even though this technically wasn't a baby shower. Aqua, orange, and lime green were the colors and went perfect with the pool house which is where we had the party. I set up an ice cream buffet and a few friends brought finger foods for dinner. 




Karrie is going to love this picture! 



Okay...there was a little pink!  I had these plates already.  I bought them at a warehouse sale and thought they were too cute not to use. 

We had a great night visiting, eating, and celebrating Carmen!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! This was so much fun! I loved all your decorations, the food and your beautiful pool house! And all the goodies you girls gave me that I enjoyed in the weeks before Will arrived. And I especially loved being surrounded by such sweet, supportive friends! It meant so much to me! Thanks again!!!!: )

    ReplyDelete