Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Saw it on Pinterest...

I finally have a pinterest account.  It took a while and I'm still not sure how I feel about it but it is much easier than worrying about losing all of my bookmarked pages! 
I have tried a few things that I've seen...mostly recipes but a few other things.  Click on the caption to go to the link and see the source of the pictures.

I did this once and need to do it again.  It worked great! 


We haven't used ours yet.  I have them made up in the freezer.  K will love this!

These are the best biscuits I have ever made.  And SO easy!  We had them for breakfast Saturday morning.  I will definitely be writing this one down for my book!

I have been looking for a recipe like this for a while.  This is really good and easy.  I didn't soak mine in milk like the recipe says and it still turned out good.  I think it would have been better if I had soaked it though.  Easy and not near as greasy as fried.

This was just okay.  I think I will try it again and use oil instead of butter.  I also may try it without the milk.  I just like the way my regular dough tastes better.

I made these when we were studying Eric Carle.  I used the sugar eyes from the cake decorating aisle but the chocolate chips are cute too.

This is delicious!  It makes a lot though and could easily be halved which is what I will do next time unless I'm serving a crowd.

Pinterest is fun and addictive.  But I still try to find the original source when I find something I like.  I usually pin it then go back and check to make sure it's legit. 
What have you pinned, tried, and liked?

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is addictive but well worth the side effects! :) If for only the 7-up biscuits! They are delicious! Thanks for sharing your favorites, I'll have to try the chicken recipe soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally addicted to pinterest and have gotten SO many ideas from there! I always love to see what you are doing with your sweet kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete