Thursday, April 7, 2011

Beth and Eden

In my last post, I mentioned adding Beth and Eden to your prayer lists.  I hope that you took some time and looked at Beth's blog.  She is a friend and coworker of my cousin A.  From what she has said, Eden is not expected to live through the summer.  Beth is a single mom and has taken the rest of the school year off from work to care for her and spend as much time as she can with her baby girl.  I am posting Beth and Eden's mailing address.  Please send Beth a card or note of encouragement.  She would be so grateful that people are thinking of her little family.  Some of you may want to help by sending a care package or gift card.  Anything you can do for this family would be appreciated. 

Beth Brooke
3304 Meadowlake Drive
Bryant, AR 72022


"Love the whole world as a mother loves her only child." 

No comments:

Post a Comment