One of the many jobs of Mommy is to switch out clothes in all the closets when the seasons change or when new sizes are needed. Usually it all happens all at once. That is what is going on at our house right now. Yesterday I had piles of clothes everywhere. New spring/summer clothes waiting to be ironed and put away...last year's summer clothes trying to decide what can be worn again and what needs to be packed away...fall/winter clothes that can't be worn again...fall/winter clothes that might can be worn again...fall/winter clothes that fit now and can be adjusted by Mamaw to become summer clothes. It's all so confusing! If anyone tried to figure out my system they would run far away screaming and never come back! Today most of the clothes have made it into boxes or the give away pile. Yea!
 |
This is the only pile left! Boy clothes that are waiting for a permanent home in the closet. I just need to get a vacuum canvas bag.
|
 |
| Oh the joy of having all their clothes ironed and hanging in the closets!! |
 |
| And here are the boxes all neatly organized by size and gender! Aren't I good?!?! |
I don't want to get rid of everything because I don't know if we are done having kids. So it sits in a closet waiting...waiting...waiting...
Now my closet awaits...yuck!
"Continue to brush your hair, but not all off."
This was such a big thing to do when you were little. Looking back now it was time passing by us so fast.I miss it!
ReplyDelete