...all day long, without taking a breath. He has one volume...LOUD! My dad is constantly telling him to talk quieter and sometimes just to hush. But even though he is talking, he hears everything we say and more! Here are just a few of the funny things J has said lately.
"Can I play much longer?"
"That would be terrible if I couldn't (whatever we said no to)." or "horrible"
"Can I have a Percy Kiss?" (Hershey Kiss)
"Don't be ridiculous!"
"Daddy is not going to negociate."
"Mommy, let's talk grown up talk!"
"I'm just getting situated."
"Are we going to do some p-e-t-i stuff at home?" (insert any letters because he is trying to spell talk like we do a lot when he is around)
I wish I had a recorder and could catch every little thing he says because I will never remember it all. He is so imaginative and comes up with some great stories. I love it when he talks on the phone because he talks in his teenage boy voice. His voice gets low and he mumbles and kind of chuckles while he is talking. It sounds just like my youngest brother! His mouth gets him into a lot of trouble too but I usually have to turn and laugh before I can get on to him. He is so funny and smart! He makes me smile and laugh out loud every day. I love my little boy!
"Anyone who thinks the art of conversation is dead ought to tell a child to go to bed." ~Robert Gallagher
"A three year old child is a being who gets almost as much fun out of a fifty-six dollar set of swings as it does out of finding a small green worm." ~Bill Vaughan
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment