Tuesday, July 12, 2011

7 months old

K was seven months old on Sunday.  Wow!  I know I say this every month but time sure does fly.  She is so sweet and fun!  We love every minute with her. 
She loves to play with her toys.  She likes to sit in the floor with J and play.  She army crawls everywhere so you can't turn your back or she is into something.  J is learning to keep his toys picked up so she doesn't put little things in her mouth.  Her favorite toys right now are her indestructable books, rattles, and a little music maker that I bought when J was a baby.  She loves to sit in the exersaucer.  We are also trying a walker.  Shh...don't tell Dr. D!  Her feet barely touch the ground so she isn't moving much in it yet but she seems to like it anyway.
  She eats anything we will give her and loves it all.  We have almost finished the Ella's Kitchen blends and are moving on to the Plum Organics step 2 foods.  She knows when it is dinner time and lets us know when she is hungry.  I have resorted to giving her the fresh food feeder with crushed ice in it just to make her happy while the rest of us eat.  She has eaten fresh fruits and veggies in the feeder too and makes such a mess!  At least she is happy.
She loves to nurse, swim, take baths, go outside, watch J, Mommy, being at home, and attention.  She doesn't like drying off, getting dressed, sitting still, riding in the car, or being ignored. 
We are just waiting for her to start crawling on her hands and knees.  And we are going to have to lower her bed because she will be pulling up soon too.  The time goes too quickly!  I wish she would stay a baby longer. 
We love our sweet K!

No comments:

Post a Comment