I finished scrapbooking J's first year of life! I know he is turning FOUR in a couple of months and it took me almost four years to scrap up to his first birthday but I am pretty excited about it. I love to scrapbook but I don't always have time or I get burned out because I do it too much all at once. I like all of the buttons, brads, stamps, and details that take so much time. It's a fun hobby!
It took five books to get J's first year all finished. And I have three photo albums of extra pictures.
Wow! I hope he appreciates this one day.
I already have the pictures from his first to his second birthdays in order and dated. Over 1000 pictures...think I can have it finished by the time he is 8!?!?
"Scarlett: "Dreams, dreams always dreams with you, never common sense."
No comments:
Post a Comment