Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cameras for Children

J loves to take pictures.  He uses my camera all of the time to take pictures of us, his toys, the movie he is watching, and anything else that strikes his interest.  Some of his pictures are actually pretty good too!  But I am worried that he is going to push the wrong buttons and empty my memory card or break my camera so B and I are thinking of getting him one for his 4th birthday in September. 
I know I want to get him a Polaroid type camera that shoots out the pictures so that we can use it for scavenger hunts and book making but I also want him to have a digital camera.  He likes to look at the pictures on the screen.  We don't want to spend a lot of money so we don't have to worry about it getting broken or dirty.  Got any suggestions?  I know they make them for kids but do any of you have one that your kids like?  Share any information you have...please!  On either type of camera I mentioned.  I need feedback. 
Check back tomorrow for more fun birthday trivia!  30 years people!  Woo Hoo!!!!!


Freedom is one of the deepest and noblest aspirations of the human spirit.  ~Ronald Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment