Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tooting My Own Horn

I am so proud of myself!  I sewed a little over the weekend.  I made K two more pairs of leggings out of women's knee socks.  They turned out better than the first pair I made.  I even added a little ribbon flower to one pair.  Now that our little one is on the floor so much, I am trying to keep her knees covered so they don't get too scratched or cold on our hard floor. 

I also made J a crayon carrier for his quiet book.  I made the quiet book a while back but carrying the box of crayons was getting to be a pain.  It ended up being a little to big for the notebook but it works.
They are dry erase crayons so I added a pocket for the eraser as well. 
I have put the sewing machine up again for now but maybe next time I will try a little embroidery!

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! You can do it! You did a great job on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mica, you continue to show how talented you are. I haven't heard of leggings from socks. Do they slip on her legs individually or are they attached to panties? I LOVE your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete