Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BoyVille

I know you have been waiting anxiously since I made THESE and teased you HERE for pictures of J's peg people!  They are so stinking cute I don't know what has taken me so long!  But aren't you glad you don't have to wait any longer!!!

I looked HERE, HERE, and HERE for inspiration.  I have plans to order some of the three inch pegs and make some for K. 

These two are my favorites!  I finally let J watch Toy Story and, of course, he loved it! 

He didn't know who Superman was (What!!!???) and didn't know about the knight.  I called him Lancelot but that only confused more!  Maybe Sir Giles from The Reluctant Dragon would have been more appropriate.

Mamaw colored the background and paper pieces for him and I will laminate them now that I finally took these pictures. 

He loves them!

1 comment: