Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cupcake Baby Gifts

I love making these!  It is so gratifying to create something fun out of something ordinary.  Flannel blankets, tiny onesies and footies, and socks combined with coffee filters and ribbon make such a cute baby gift!

The first four "cupcakes" are for a guy that works with Blake.  I used four 30 x 30 flannel blankets from Wal-Mart, four white onesies, and I added little socks this time. 




These are for a girl that used to go to our church.  She moved last year and is now expecting twin boys!  Wow!  I love the green and orange.  I used four newborn sized footies in place of the onesies.  I even wrote a little poem for her!  Maybe I'll share it with you sometime.



These are super easy.  I found a tutorial HERE and I made some for Tela HERE.  The only difference is that I added the socks.  I rolled the socks and tucked them into the onesies.  I even had some extra socks that I rolled up inside the blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment