Monday we woke up to snow! J was very excited! I bundled him up and we went to Mamaw's so he could play while I got ready for the Valentine party. He rode his tractor and threw snowballs. I think he dumped the snow out of everything that had snow in it! He even dumped out mom's hen and chicks. Oops! K had fun watching him out of the window. Although I think she would have had more fun if we had bundled her up and let her play too!
By mid morning, the snow falling turned to rain and everything began to get sloshy. But my sweet boy got a good hour of fun snow playing so he was happy...until that evening when he realized that it would probably be gone before Tuesday. He told us, "I'm so frustrated. That rain is mean. It is destroying all of my snow!"
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment