I know I'm a day late but maybe you can file this away and do it next year. Or better yet, make a St. Patrick's Day version!
Heart Tree...I saw several different versions of this and decided to do our own. I cut out small pink and red hearts and asked J who or what he loved. He listed a lot of different people and I wrote them down. We made the tree by tracing his hand and he glued the hearts all over. I love the way it turned out!
Candy Heart Counting...I saw this idea and decided it would be an easy practice for J. We did it a couple of times over the weekend without gluing but yesterday he counted out the hearts and glued the right amount on each number. And that's 55 candy hearts that won't get eaten!
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment