Saturday, February 11, 2012

Crayon Valentines

J helped make his valentines this year.  I peeled a ton of old crayons and we smashed them into tiny pieces.  We used an old mini muffin tin and mini cupcake liners.  We made rainbow crayons for his friends and with the leftover crayons, he wanted to make some for himself.  So we did them all the same colors.  I love how the different shades of each color swirl together!  They turned out so cute!  They kind of look like mini Reese's butter cups.




For his valentines, I put two crayons in a clear pretzel bag.  I made tags that said "Color Your Heart Out" and added his personalized valentine ribbon.  I found the ribbon at Pick Your Plum.  I tied the bags with hemp and a pipe cleaner.  I love the way they turned out!  J is very excited about giving them to his friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment