Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August Favorites



I forgot to post my fab five on Friday.  It was my top five tv shows but I decided to make a new list for this month.  Happy Tuesday!
1.  Tom's and Bob's shoes...Last summer I had the cutest pair of Tom's.  I wore them every day and by the end of the summer they had holes in them!  They were the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and they went with everything.  This summer, I found some Bob's which are equally comfortable but I'm not in love with the color.  They are natural and don't really match everything and they get dirty.  I just got a pair of Tom's wedges and I can't wait to wear them.  They are super cute!  However, the cutest things ever are the silver sparkle Tiny Tom's that we got for K.  I wish you could see them on her little fat feet!  They will be perfect first walking shoes.  I'm SO excited for her to wear them!
[Source]

[Source]

2.  Bentley Drinkware...I actually have a set of Terrazza glasses but Bentley drinkware is made in Arkansas.  They have tons of colors to choose from, three different glass sizes, platters, plates, pitchers, and a couple of other items available.  They don't sweat like glass drinkware, they are very hard to break (unless you let your three year old have one as a bath toy!), and they go in the dishwasher.  I have two different sizes and that is all we use.  J uses the juice size now that he is moving away from sippy cups. 
[Source]

3.  Shop Sweet Lulu...With all of the party planning going on around here, I have found a ton of useful websites.  This one has some of the cutest party supplies.  Paper straws, ice cream cups, candles, sacks, milk bottles, even berry baskets.  I have so many things picked out!  I ordered paper straws for J's party and they came very quickly.  They even threw in a piece of salt water taffy which is my favorite!  What a treat! 
[Source]

4.  My new dryer...I don't even know what brand it is.  I walked in the store and told Price I needed the cheapest dryer that turned on.  I am just so, so happy that I can walk out to my dryer and find dry clothes and know that when I push start it comes on without a hitch.  I love the things that make my day to day efforts a little easier!

5.  My First Anywhere Chair by Pottery Barn...J got one of these for Christmas when he was one.  He still sits in it to watch television, read, eat his snacks, etc.  It is the perfect size for little ones.  It comes apart so you can wash the slipcover so you don't have to worry if it gets dirty.  Now K crawls all over it and I don't worry if she falls off of it or out of it because it is so low to the ground she won't get hurt.  It is the perfect gift for little ones.  And you can have it monogrammed!
[Source]

"If you think you can, you will.  If you think you can't, you won't"  ~The Little Engine that Could, the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment