Monday, August 22, 2011

Cowboy Party Invitations

I ordered invitations for the family party from Vistaprint because I need so many.  I got a good deal on them with a coupon I received in the mail.  They turned out pretty cute!

I made the invitations for his friend party.  We are only inviting four kids so I didn't have to make many.  I picked up the paper and boot stickers at Hobby Lobby along with the ribbon.  They were an odd size so I ended up having to make the envelopes too.  I just used an envelope I already had as a shape pattern.  I was very pleased with how the invites and envelopes turned out. 

I can't wait to get them in the mail.  3 more weeks til party time!


Get off your horse and drink your milk.  ~John Wayne

1 comment:

  1. Mica, I love your blog! It's so much fun to be able to see the children and to know the activities they do during the week! The quotes you put at the end of each most are always so fitting and perfect...next to the kids and the pictures...that's my favorite part!!!

    ReplyDelete