The kids are really enjoying the pool this summer. K is too little to swim for long but if we are out by the pool and anyone is in it, she wants in too! She loves to splash and kick in the water. Sometimes we don't even get a swimming suit on her because she is so anxious to get in the water!
J is doing great swimming without his swimmies. He loves to "practice" with Mom or Blake. He has no fear! However, this causes me great fear because I'm afraid he will try to "practice" alone. We have to watch him very closely! He likes to swim with his goggles so he can see when he goes under. His favorite things right now are going to the bottom to collect dive toys, doing tricks off the diving board, and looking at someone else with goggles under water. He can also dive pretty good. He can go straight in and turn a flip too. He can almost swim better than me. 30 years old and I still can't dive!
Swimming is normal for me. I'm relaxed. I'm comfortable, and I know my surroundings. It's my home. ~Michael Phelps
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment