Friday, August 12, 2011

Delivery


UPS delivered a box from Oriental Trading with things for the kids birthday parties.  I decided since I was ordering for J, I would go ahead and get a few things for K's party too (even though it won't be until December!)  Girl's got to plan ahead, you know?!?! 
I hadn't really told J he was getting a cowboy party until this week so he was extra excited when he saw the box.  I am excited!  It's going to be a fun party if I can pull everything together in the next few weeks.  I still have a lot to do.  By the way, does any one have an old wagon we could borrow?  A chuckwagon?  I want to put the food on it for the family party.  I can use tables but I thought that a wagon would be the perfect addition to our cowboy birthday party. 
Have a great day!  I will be sharing more on the party in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment