This is the 100th post on my blog! I don't know why but that makes me smile.
We have been so busy this past week planning parties. J's birthday parties are in two weeks. Mom and I are also planning Tela's gender reveal party for this coming Saturday. After a slight panic last Thursday, Amelia and I got Tela's invitations printed and mailed with the help of preacher David. They were a pain and I didn't even cutesy up the wording. However, a day of shopping Friday helped. I have finally gathered up most everything we need for both parties. My lists are getting shorter and my piles of completed projects are getting larger.
I'm sure if you have cable or satellite you know about the new playboy show that is supposed to air on NBC this season. I don't know about you but that's the last thing our kids need to have available to them and we don't need it either. You can voice your concern and plead with NBC to halt the airing and production of The Playboy Club by going to closetheclubonnbc.com. It's very easy and only takes a few minutes to sign the pledge and sign your name to the letter. The website also gives information for contacting NBCs top five advertisers asking them not to air if this show airs. Pornography is disgusting and dangerous and shouldn't be something we have to deal with especially on a station that our children have access to. It leads to horrible things and gives adults the wrong idea of how relationships between men and women should work.
Have a great week!
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment