Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fun Afternoon

Blake got off early today so Mom and I decided that since we had a someone to keep J, we would go see The Help.  We took K with us, of course.  She slept through part of the movie and was really good through the rest of it.  It was a super movie!  We both could have watched again.  I will be buying it when it comes out on video.  If you haven't read the book, read it!  If you want to see a good movie, go and watch it.  The casting is great and the lines are perfect.  It has some laugh out loud moments as well as some teary ones.  I love movies that pull on several emotions.
After the movie, we did a little shopping.  It was fun shopping with Mom and only one child.  After going with two for a while, one seems like a big break!  It was a good girls' evening out.  Thanks Mom!


"I was raised by a colored woman.  We love them and they love us--but they can't even use the toilets in our houses."  ~Skeeter, The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment