We made two different kinds of glitter snowflakes today. I saw these snowflakes here but J didn't want to use buttons. He just wanted to use glitter! We used two differents sizes of popsicle sticks and I especially like the little ones. They are so cute! We made several and hung them on the mirror and door in the dining room. I think we might make some more!
I found this snowflake idea in Family Fun Magazine. It wasn't as much fun and it is still drying so I'm not sure how it is going to turn out. We only made one because it was so big. Although if it stays together, we might make a few more to hang from the ceiling! J had fun making glue globs and sprinkling glitter. It seems like once the glitter is finally gone from one Christmas, the next Christmas is about to begin and we start all over!
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment