We have been a little busy with our birthday party but we did a few crafts today to make up for it.
Marshmallow Snowman...We glued our marshmallows but did you know that marshmallows are like lick and stick stickers? I think we may wait until next year to try that! I used puffy paint to add the face and buttons.
Cotton Ball Santa...I printed the Santa from dltk-holidays.com. I let J choose cotton balls or marshmallows and he wanted the cotton balls. He glued them on himself to make the beard.
Popsicle Stick Santa...I had all of the pieces ready and he painted the white sticks then glued everything together. I added the face afer he was dry. I am going to hot glue a piece of ribbon onto the back so we can hang him on the tree. I found the idea here.
Popsicle Stick Tree...I love this! J painted the sticks green. When they were dry he glued on the branches and ornaments. We will turn it into an ornament as well. I saw this here.
Cranberry Holiday Simmer Pot
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment