Friday, December 23, 2011

December 23rd


We had Christmas at Mamaw and Papaw's tonight.  Seth, Jules, Luke, and Gram all came too.  We ate dinner together then opened presents.  The kids had so much fun!  J got some great things and he was incredibly excited, especially about his new remote control Lightning McQueen!  K is getting pretty good at opening presents.  She really likes to pull the paper out of the sacks! 
I got a new video camera that I'm pretty excited about!  It is the size of my phone and plugs into my computer.  I hope I can get some good videos now and put them on dvds a little easier.  Maybe I will even put some videos on my blog!  Wouldn't that be something!
Tonight was the beginning of a long weekend celebrating with family and it was a great start!  Blake and I even got all of the presents put up and the house picked up before we went to bed.  I bet that doesn't happen after Santa comes!
Ready for presents!



"That was just what I wanted." after opening Lightning McQueen


Even K got in on this one

Claiming the cars!


Ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment