Friday, December 9, 2011

Party Planning

K is going to be one tomorrow!!!  This year has flown by.  I have been planning her party for about 6 months.  We are having a "tiny" party because our little one is so tiny.  Everything will be in miniature from the food to the decorations.  I found ideas here and here and went from there. 
I made tiny invitations, 2 x 3, and delivered them with a magnifying glass.  I had planned on making envelopes but found sweet white ones at Michaels.  The cupcake is a sticker.

I cut out about 1000 tiny triangles (not really) and sewed them together to make banners.  I made a small one with K's name on it for the front of her high chair.  The one on the mantle says "Happy Birthday Sweet K."  Mom and I made little tissue poms to hang. 




I printed a picture of her from every month from the last year and hung them on the wall.  They aren't tiny either but I wanted everyone to see them!


I will have more to share tomorrow after the party.  Right now I need to finish getting ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment